View Single Post
Old 08-14-2017, 08:52 AM   #7875
direwolf
Franchise Player

Exp:

Man, Sessions is such a spineless lapdog. The guy has been Trump's punching bag all summer, and yet he continues to defend him like the obedient minion that he is.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.251a58227595

Quote:
Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Monday strongly defended President Trump’s response to the violence in Charlottesville, seeking to counter widespread criticism that the president did not go far enough in denouncing white supremacists and other hate groups.

“His initial statement on this roundly and unequivocally condemned hatred and violence and bigotry,” Sessions said on ABC’s “Good Morning America” as part of his appearances on morning shows. “He called on our people to work together in community and love and affection and not in hatred and violence.”

And then this quote when asked about Trump constantly attacking him on Twitter:

Quote:
“I believe in the president’s agenda,” Sessions said. “I believe in his leadership. He has a right to scold his cabinet members if he’s not happy with them. And he has a right to have people in his cabinet that he believes will serve his agenda … I look forward to meeting with him today and talking about the issues that face us right now. And I appreciate the opportunity to serve in his administration.”
The Following User Says Thank You to direwolf For This Useful Post: