View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 04:25 PM   #52
Locke
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAlpineOracle View Post
Yup, the food at All-inclusives are mediocre at best, and that includes even the fanciest 5 stars. The only exception i've had to that was the Excellence Chain (I i've stayed At the Excellence Riviera Maya and Excellence Playa Mejueres). These guys don't even run a supper Buffet. Food was quite good at the restaurants, but if you go there thinking you are going to be eating at Vintage Chop House every night you are going to be very disappointed.

I always get a kick about the people complaining about the food. You are paying between 3K and 6K for a week at an ocean front property for two people. That's not a lot of money. Properties are amazing, but not sure why people think they are going to be fed like they are Nobu in Vegas.

I also get a kick of the people on the resort that tell you all day how great the food is. They've either never ate a good restaurant or are straight lying. The food is mediocre, it's as simple as that. Never understood people who refuse to say anything remotely negative about their vacation experiences. It's almost like they have to paint this perfect picture for you.
I generally dont complain much about food because my expectation levels of buffet food in all-inclusives is not high.

This Post Has Been Distilled for the Eradication of Seemingly Incurable Sadness.

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a Fire Exit. - Mitch Hedberg
Locke is offline   Reply With Quote