View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 12:21 AM   #330
Pierre "Monster" McGuire
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyuss275 View Post
I was wondering how Brian Connelly is playing for the heat? I see he has 6 points in 13 games but there is more to a player than just stats.
I think when he came to town he was expected to be on par with Clay Wilson offensively. I wouldn't say he's been on par with him so far. He hasn't been bad, he just hasn't been all that noticeable. I will admit though that he is an important piece to the Heat PP. The opposing team always knew to go to Wilson when he had the puck because he was going to either shoot the puck or go in deep with it. Now they have two guys to focus on.

I believe he's paired with Breen now. Ward's experiment of putting Connelly and Wilson together didn't go very well. They were awful defensively.

Overall, not really much to say about Connelly. He hasn't stood out, but he hasn't been bad either. He is a very small guy though. Kind of surprised me when I saw him for the first time, I thought he was Sylvester haha.
Pierre "Monster" McGuire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pierre "Monster" McGuire For This Useful Post: