View Single Post
Old 02-15-2017, 05:27 PM   #12
DoubleF
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormius View Post
Can you even autoplay most blu rays? I know in my PS3 it's a little rigamorale each time.

It might be cheaper though to by a bunch of BluRay players and connect them into individual hdmi ports. Most TVs seem to come with like 5 now. And on the bright side if one breaks down, at least you are not totally hooped.
The problem is that the movies need to auto play in sequence and the friend can't use a remote or mouse and also won't have internet. I had thought of a similar idea with a PC with multiple disc drives as well as USB disc drive options attached to the PC, but I couldn't figure out how to play multiple files from different drives without the use of a remote or mouse.

I think ripping the blu ray might be photon's best bet. He can probably even do it at home and just bring a thumb drive to update the friend's computer library.

I am not sure of the available software options that might work, I've never had to play multiple files in sequence and retain settings, although I think VLC allowed me to skip to the next file in alphabetical order when I used to watch certain series which were housed in the same folder. I assume XBMC/KODI must have some type of function for this once ripped though?
DoubleF is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DoubleF For This Useful Post: