View Single Post
Old 04-22-2016, 10:31 AM   #235
GreenLantern
One of the Nine

Exp:

Good episode, I am not sure if Tai did the math on the votes or just planned to screw Scott all along, but either way great move by him. It at most cost him two jury votes between Jason and Scott, but gained him a lot of respect as a player from the rest.

I think the next vote needs to be Julia as she is just a wild card who could make a bit of an argument for her game, or Tai if the opportunity to blind side him is there. After the next vote though if I am anyone else I am focusing my full effort on blind siding Aubry. She can't make it to the final 5, she is way to dangerous. If the game stopped today she would win in a landslide. She has worked the hardest out of anyone there hands down.

They didn't show much reaction from the crowd when Jason and Scott were showering her with praises so I am not sure if they are just oblivious or tunnel visioned right now.

Edit: Squigs I think the hope was that they wouldn't have to play the super idol again and could hold on to it for the next vote. As far as they were concerned there was no reason to worry based on Tai playing them. If Tai would have voted where he was supposed to then it wouldn't have been a 2-2 tie, it would have been 3 for Scott, 3 for Aubry and 2 for Tai, play the idol and she goes home. But instead Tai flopped and then it was 4 for Scott (Aubry, Joe, Cydney? and Tai), 2 for Aubry (Scott and Jason) and 2 for Tai (Julia and can't remember her name).

It is pretty bad if at this point in the game I can't remember your name based on your lack of play.. that girl has zero chance of winning.

Last edited by GreenLantern; 04-22-2016 at 10:37 AM.