View Single Post
Old 10-21-2014, 10:47 AM   #50
terminator
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottish_flame View Post
Deport us for what ? Not wanting a terrorist attack in the place we live ? Right you are.
No deport you for being a radical racist. Canada is a country of tolerance and, as left as it sounds, love. I've lived in the UK, traveled much of the world and I can for sure say that Canada is the most open and accepting country there is. My point being your kind of people introduce cultural terrorisim which is the same as physical terrorisim, we risk damage to our culture with your kind present. So yes, get you on the next plane back to Scotland so you can chase Nessie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fulham View Post
I never said "Muslims" I said radical Muslims... what do you suggest we do with radical Muslims CSIS is nervous about? What about the dozens of Canadians fighting for ISIS? Should they be welcomed back as long as they apologize or should we not let them come back?
I don't think you are familiar with international human rights statutes?

Quote:
Maybe it is an overreaction to this event. But I've lived in the UK I've seen the terrorist attacks in my home city. There has already been multiple threats of terrorism in Canada this year alone and add that to the Isis recruits attacks are going to slip through.

My way of doing things might sound extreme and a bit to the right. But being all lefty and nice with these people doesn't work fact
There is a reason you are only in charge of yourself.

Quote:
Suspects should be monitored very closely and if they feel there's a threat imminent they should be imprisoned or deported

Not just deported for no reason
I agree.
terminator is offline   Reply With Quote