View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 10:47 AM   #911
Pierre "Monster" McGuire
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
You being a regular Heat watcher, how does Reinhart compare to Backlund when he played in the AHL?
It's still a pretty small sample size right now. I've only seen him play a couple of AHL games yet. Usually when kids get brought up from junior they play better than they normally would throughout a 76 game schedule. Same goes with when an AHL player gets called up to the NHL. They'll usually play quite a bit better than normal in the first few games.

So right now, I'm pretty excited about watching a full season of Max and seeing how he fares because if his three game stint is any indication (which it probably isn't) he should have a pretty good rookie season.

It's kind of funny, because I'll watch a player with the Heat and he'll actually look quite a bit better than he did with the Heat.

I'll let you know once the season starts, but I would expect Max to be better because even though Backlund put up OK points, he didn't look great out there. He looks way better as a Flame.
Pierre "Monster" McGuire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pierre "Monster" McGuire For This Useful Post: