View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 04:17 PM   #130
D as in David
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundo View Post
I wanted to kick this thread back into action as I just received my Medical card.

I have suffered with anxiety and insomnia for years and naturally they play into each other which is why it's 3am and I'm typing this.

Does anyone have experience with high CBD strains in an oil vs actual dried product ? I'm looking for a high CBD strain because I'm not a big fan of the "high" feeling but I'm wondering would ingesting oil work as quickly as vaporizing or would it be a slower most elongated effect ?

Side note: after receiving my prescription and speaking to some family/friends about it I have noticed 2 things. People are either very interested once they are enlightened about the difference between THC & CBD's or I get the instant response "I didn't know you were a pothead" which is kind of frustrating. There seems to be no happy medium haha.
I've had insomnia for 12+ plus years which I was originally able to overcome with Trazodone. Decided I wanted to get off of a pharmaceutical so when I stopped the Trazodone, the insomnia returned. To be clear, my problem is with staying asleep. Fall asleep very easily but can wake up two hours later and be done for the night.

I've been taking Cannimed's high THC, low CBD oil and it has done wonders for me. I take .6 ml when I go to bed and it does the trick for me. When I do wake up in the middle of the night, I fall back to sleep quite easily/quickly. At no time when I've woken up early have I felt high. In my case, at least, I've been able to overcome my issue without having to get high.
D as in David is offline   Reply With Quote