View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013, 10:26 PM   #1
puckluck2
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:
Default Canuck fans at the dome: classless and trashy

Why is it every single time I attend a Flames game the opposing fan bases are always classy and there to have a good time while still being respectful. That is until I attend a game against the Vancouver Canucks.

Always drunk idiot Canuck fans talking trash or looking for a fight.

First, they were interviewing a little girl during a TV timeout and a Canuck fan comes onto the screen and starts muttering something while they are still talking to the girl. I would have really liked to be behind him so I could have smacked him up across his forehead.

Then after leading in the second period there were so many Canuck fans talking trash in the concourse with one very loud obnoxious one blocking a line and yelling "backup goalie!" over and over but forgetting that we don't even have a goalie that would be a starter on pretty much every NHL team.

Over the years there has not been a more trashy fan base attending the dome and I can't be the only one who has noticed it. I messaged someone off CP who has season tickets and asked if he was at the game and he responded with "I don't attend Canuck games because of their fans".

What makes Canuck fans as bad as they are? Even Oiler fans aren't even close to how douchy Canuck fans are and I am not painting them all with the same brush but just saying there is more d-bags in the Canuck fan base than any other fanbase in the NHL.

It is no wonder all of Canada hates you and were cheering against you in the Stanley Cup finals.

Get some class.
puckluck2 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to puckluck2 For This Useful Post: