View Single Post
Old 09-03-2014, 09:03 AM   #1
justing
Backup Goalie

Exp:
Default Calgarypuck's Official Jeweller

As Calgarypuck’s newest sponsor I’d like to formally introduce myself.
My name is Justin and I the owner of Gem by Carati. I’ve been lurking on Calgarypuck for years and finally joined in 2012. I’ve been a die-hard Flames fan since I can remember and split season tickets with my Uncle. Since I spend so much time on here anyways, I figure it I may as well become a sponsor so I can pass off browsing Calgarypuck as work!

A little background of myself, I grew up in the business and started working for my Dad when I was about 15. It was always my dream to own my own store and follow in my father’s footsteps so after University I continued my education in the industry by becoming a Graduate Gemologist accredited by the GIA. Essentially this means I am able to expertly identify and grade diamonds and gemstones.

Gem by Carati
Second level Bankers Hall
#221, 315-8th Avenue SW
403-264-8772
I opened Gem in December 2011. This store being my baby, I tend to spend most of my time here.

Carati
Second level Stephen Avenue Place
#234, 225-7th Avenue SW
403-264-5557
My sister opened Carati in 2003, I spent a couple of years running this store while my sister was on maternity leave.

(Edited Nov.2018, to update addresses)

We specialize in diamonds, gemstones and custom designs. We also carry fine jewellery brands such as Forevermark, Alor, CARLEX, Jeff Cooper, ArtCarved, Noam Carver and much more.
For watches, we carry Tissot, Hamilton and Longines.

As a member of Calgarypuck, you will receive special pricing so please email me directly at justin@gembycarati.com or give me a call at 403-264-8772 with any inquiries.

Thanks and I look forward to meeting some fellow cp members!
Justin

Last edited by justing; 11-08-2018 at 11:27 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to justing For This Useful Post: