View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013, 11:38 PM   #43
Blaster86
UnModerator

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMastodonFarm View Post
Dr. Mastodon. I didn't get a doctorate in animal husbandry for you to call me professor. Though I'll give you a pass since my official Calgarypuck name is out of date, that is my mistake though, not yours.
As an annoying Canucks fan I will continue to insist on calling you Professor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pylon View Post

As over reactive as it seems on her part, I ask you, how sad and pathetic is it, that your violent fan base, actual triggers maternal protective instincts in a grown woman?
I think my issue with these threads are the assumption that people are ###### bags because they are Canucks fans. Not ###### bags who happen to be Canucks fans. Every fan base has these ######s. Ofcourse you'll encounter the ####tards more, they're ####tards. You won't notice the good ones cause, like a steady defenseman, they don't do anything stupid to get noticed. Just like in Vancouver the Flames fans I meet are usually #### tards more so than not. They only reason I know they're a Flames fan is because whilst being a #### tard, they make it known they are a Flames fan.. or happen to be wearing a jersey or hat and it usually a setting where that is relevant.

It happens. Stop throwing large chunks of population under the bus cause you only notice the ######s.

THANK MR DEMKO
CPHL Ottawa Vancouver

Last edited by Blaster86; 10-06-2013 at 11:49 PM.
Blaster86 is offline   Reply With Quote