View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 12:49 PM   #26
fundmark19
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igottago View Post
Way too expensive for the Ipad mini retina. You can get a 32 GB Nexus 7 for $269. Again, just not seeing the value in a lot of Apple products, particularly on the iOS side of things.

I like the Mavericks announcement though, looking forward to trying it on my Macbook Air.
as per always Apple doesn't care about value and will never offer it. They care about you being stuck in an ecosystem and not leaving. I would get the iPad mini even though it is more expensive because it will play so incredibly nice with all my other apple junk when the nexus won't.

Lots of people don't see the small values of having the one ecosystem. Since having a baby photostream makes my life incredibly easy. Sure I could use flickr or instagram but I know the babies grandparents and uncles and aunts don't know how to use that. They do know how to click the red notification button and see the new adorable pictures.

I know for this reason alone my immediate family who are not tech savvy will never buy a nexus tablet over an iPad and this is exact;y what Apple wants!
fundmark19 is offline   Reply With Quote