Thread: Suits
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2017, 01:40 PM   #220
undercoverbrother
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by keenan87 View Post
The past few episodes have been interesting in my opinion. Still don't get why they need to highlight Donna so much but I do think they can take this series into a whole new direction here:

Give Mike a chance to become a lawyer and build his firm from the ground up for the rest of this season. Once his firm has a very high reputation, make him represent a client that PSL is going to screw over and then have a battle between the two firms.

Maybe bring Jessica back to help Harvey at PSL and after having the kid, maybe Louis wants to help people (maybe he has a soft spot for abandoned kids). Rachel stays with PSL and Marissa helps Ross. Jessica, Harvey, Rachel VS Mike, Louis, Marissa ... Marissa can cause the drama between Rachel and Mike that the producers seem to love ... Donna can keep her character as a powerful woman on team Harvey while Oliver can be the weak guy that transforms under team Mike.... lastly, Robert Zayne can be the guy in the middle who stops any shenanigans and teamwork that may happen between the two teams.

None of the colluding BS though. a full on law battle between two firms and then finish the series when the law case is settled (by making it a "win win" situation for both). Mike continues to help the general public and Harvey continues on with corporate law as both of them become the top lawyers in their respective fields.
The more Donna time the better, she makes my eyes happy.

That being said, the show is well stale.

I am really only watching it when we have cleared out everything else to watch in the PVR.

Corporal Jean-Marc H. BECHARD, 6 Aug 1993

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliver View Post
Just ignore me...I'm in a mood today.
undercoverbrother is offline   Reply With Quote