View Single Post
Old 04-04-2016, 02:53 PM   #29
Locke
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto-matic View Post
Yeah Aaron and Eugene are throwaways for Rick, He would be devastated to see the kills but it wouldn't cut him down.

I feel this upcoming death will have more of an effect on Rick then when Hershel died. It changed Rick into a kill or be killed type of leader, this may turn him into a Morgan type leader.

Damn you AMC.
I actually wonder if it'll have the opposite effect and turn him into more of a 'Negan-like' leader.

Rick has never shown that he enjoys the violence and up until recently hes never been the aggressor whereas Negan's little song and dance routine last night demonstrates that Negan does indeed enjoy it very much, he acts as though bashing people's heads in with his bat is his very favourite thing.

And then at the point when, I imagine we get to the point where Rick and Negan get to some sort of face-off Rick is probably going to enjoy it.

This Post Has Been Distilled for the Eradication of Seemingly Incurable Sadness.

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a Fire Exit. - Mitch Hedberg
Locke is online now   Reply With Quote