View Single Post
Old 11-15-2017, 03:03 PM   #77
GoinAllTheWay
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
I havent seen this show but it appears to be a relatively small island. Have they figured it out yet? Whatever 'it' is?
Well they know what they hope it is. A lost treasure of sorts that could include anything up to the Holy Grail and Golden Manorah. Supposed to have been buried by the Templar quite some time ago. Precious little of what they've actually found up to this point supports that. The only real things they have found are some buttons and a few gold coins that indicate the British and French were poking around the island as far back as the 1700.

I guess the other really cool part is the coconut husks they found just off shore that was carbon dated to be around 1000 yrs old and certainly not native to the area. Was supposedly used as a filter for the box drainage system that connected to underground traps of sorts preventing people from finding the treasure.

Quote:
At least the brothers are independantly wealthy and this is just a hobby for them
Marty is, but isn't Rick a retired postman? I honestly think this project has a great chance of bankrupting Marty. I know he's in O&G but out of curiosity I looked up his net worth and it was only around $2Mil. He does own a vineyard too though I think.

Last edited by GoinAllTheWay; 11-15-2017 at 03:06 PM.
GoinAllTheWay is offline   Reply With Quote