View Single Post
Old 03-29-2017, 07:40 PM   #4754
Elmer
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Random View Post
The first two meetings of the season, when we were on our way to a 5-10-1 start. Again, facts not in your possession because they don't fit your narrative.

No. Fact not in your possession: In every Around The League report by Gaskal for some time now, he has been quoting Oiler fans saying that the Flames only won the game because their opponent lay down for them. Basically, these Oiler fans are saying that the Flames only ever win games because their opponents throw the game. You can check any post-game thread after a Flames win and look for the ATL Report.

Now, kindly show me where you find the equivalent from Flames fans after the Oilers win.
So becauae you guys sucked in October the oilers didn't earn those wins.

This entire thread every time the oilers win there is some excuse about how they had an advantage. I could go through and pull out some good ones but I'm sure you'd just ignore them anyways.

Using a calgary puck message board for "facts" about how oilers fans are terrible is like watching cnn to get your facts about trump.

I completely agree with your last paragraph that I mentioned previously I'm just saying it goes both ways.

Since moving to Edmonton I've noticed that oilers fans here rarely talk about the flames up here, other than during the 9 game streak and after the last win when we we 9 points up... Compared to how often Flames fans talk about the Oilers in Calgary but that is just from my experience and being an Oilers fan in Calgary I probably got a fair bit more trash talking directed towards me than average.