View Single Post
Old 04-30-2017, 08:12 AM   #57
d_phaneuf
Franchise Player

Exp:

That debate was infuriating, bad format

I don't think even liberal supporters in BC like Christy and it's reasons like her answer above, but it probably works because when it comes down to it the economy is usually the most important thing whem it comes to voters, and it's the one area the liberals can stress they have had some success

Horgan and the NDP the last few years have shown that they have no individual thought by their party line voting. I expect him to have pr blunder at some point in the next week as well.

I thought weaver really hurt them in the debate when Horgan tried to call him out for voting for 2 liberal budgets and he said that it's because he actually votes for what he thinks is best with give and take and not just career politician party politics.

The greens are trying to siphon off NDP voters big time it seems, which in the long run is probably the smart move. Get a few more seats and maybe in 10 years they could get enough support to at least be official opposition possibility

My expectation is a liberal minority, the NDP need a Nenshi type candidate who the party and undecideds can rally around, or else the liberals can just keep hitting on how bad the NDP were last time they were in power and also Christy can just keep saying Jobs Jobs Jobs and it's probably enough for most
d_phaneuf is offline   Reply With Quote