View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 10:00 AM   #48
Enoch Root
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Flames Fan View Post
CP, you're showing you're bipolarness again. We won a hard fought game against Chicago and everyone's happy and all smiles. We lose against Minnesota in a bit of a blow out (not until the last 10 minutes mind you) and everyone needs to have their belt and shoelaces taken away. Oh CP, never change. No, wait, PLEASE change. I'm really tired of the overt negativity.

Flames might lose this one tonight but it will be a close affair. I'm going to say an overtime loss. 3-2 Blues. Flames take a point away from one of the best teams in the league (as they've been prone to do so far).
Since I mentioned the shutout, I am guessing you're referring to me (among others).

I would just like to say that I am not at all bipolar or a hater. I have been around for a while and I can't remember any seasons where a team won 'em all or lost 'em all.

But over the course of the season, there are tough stretches and good stretches.

I see a team with several key injuries, on a really tough road trip, an offense that has cooled off, and a coach appears to be still trying to send messages instead of using the injuries as an opportunity to give some players a shot.

To me, that all adds up to a tough game. Still be rooting for a win though
Enoch Root is offline   Reply With Quote