View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 11:33 AM   #46
zamler
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMastodonFarm View Post
Cats are evil, untrustworthy pets.

They don't like you, they don't want you around, if a dog attacks a person its "oh my god, that evil dog!" if a cat attacks you it's "lol, cat being a cat!"

I don't like them, I think they are pointless pets. From what I've seen and read it seems cruel to de-claw them, but if you don't they using your house as a scratching post. That's great you don't have to pick up their poop when you go for a walk, you just have to wait until they poop in a box of sand you keep in our house. That sounds great.

Just not a cat person. If the subject comes up ever in conversation a cat owner will always tell me they understand why I don't like cats but will tell me "well, my cat is different, he is more like a dog!"

Really? Just get a dog then.

Stupid cats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mykalberta View Post
This wont help you at all but...

Be happy you are rid of the cat. If the gf holds you accountable for not making sure that HER cat didnt escape while you were likely bringing in HER stuff, then find someone else who doesnt own a cat.

Cats are pure evil, they think of no one but themselves.
I have to keep asking myself if you two are being serious. Some of the most ignorant crap I have ever read.
zamler is offline   Reply With Quote