View Single Post
Old 11-22-2016, 05:03 PM   #78
GreenLantern2814
Franchise Player

Exp:

So yesterday I received my first batch of Cannatonic (subtitled Tower) - this is a high-CBD strain that's entirely non-psychoactive. My particular shipment measures less than 0.5% THC, and 13.9% CBD. Aurora has another strain of Cannatonic called Sentinel which is pushing 20% CBD.

Early returns are extremely positive on the Cannatonic. It takes the nerves and anxiety away almost instantly and yet leaves me completely clear-headed. If anything I feel a little more dialed in and focused. As mentioned, the stuff is almost entirely non-psychoactive, and it doesn't leave me glassy-eyed or red-eyed. I've been calm and productive all day, and while it's not all the credit to the strain, I give it huge props and would HIGHLY recommend people give CBD-biased product a look.

Also took delivery of some LA Confidential, a 23% THC Indica. I realized after a few heavy duty strains sold out almost instantly that 'wait a minute... I think a lot of people are using this medical system to by drugs to get ####ed up on recreationally. I think some people don't actually care about the medical benefits at all!"

A real a-ha! moment for me. So this showed up, and it's some of the best weed I've ever had. I was feeling it 2+ hours after smoking. I found it to be very mentally engaging as well - it didn't leave me feeling dopey, though I didn't speak to anyone so that may have been in my head. Even though I was high and having lots of fun high thoughts, they felt like they had a direction. There was a purpose. A search for truth or something. I also spent some time training my dog, and that seemed to head in the right direction.

Oh and by the by. If you haven't gotten high and played with your dog, you simply haven't lived.
GreenLantern2814 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GreenLantern2814 For This Useful Post: