View Single Post
Old 10-28-2016, 08:16 AM   #40
wooohooo
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

My wife and I just went this last summer. We're both not huge ride goer's and just decided to go to Disney Land and universal since we were there. I much prefer Disney Land but I'm not sure if I could handle more than a day there. Be great for kids but standing in line for a few hours was brutal. Make sure you use the fast pass, that savd us a few hours.... Literally.

We didn't know if it until the afternoon but it still saved lots of time. Also be prepared for long waits and the ride to just break down.

That said, for one day we enjoyed ourselves and I'm sure more if we had kids and just slowed it down. The rides were pretty fun for fully grown adults. A little scary for my wife (she's a big wuss lol).

Traffic is also brutal there. It's like deerfoot trail at rush hour for hours. We came from las Vegas so our car rental waa dirt cheap. Get yourself a good GPS. We got a visitor cell plan from T-Mobile. It was like $30 for 2 gigs LTE then unlimited 3g. Waa very handy for finding places to eat, how to navigate etc.

Have fun !!
wooohooo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wooohooo For This Useful Post: