View Single Post
Old 10-27-2016, 10:58 PM   #28
Ryan Coke
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

We just got back last week. Used the calendar which said it wasn't going to be busy, and it was still crazy busy (midweek). Awesome. Apparently Arizona was in fall break or something. Having said that, I have heard that part of January after Christmas break is over should be good.

We ended up buying that deal for Canadians for the 3 day pass, it's a good deal. Originally we were only going to do 2 days at Disney, but doing 3 was quite good, not as rushed.

We actually enjoyed California adventure more, partly because it isn't as packed...since it is newer it is designed better so you don't have narrow bottlenecks in super busy areas. But also some great rides in California adventure. Soarin' isn't just over California any more, now it goes over the world. Try to get the first row.

Cars ride is super busy. The fast passes were gone for the day in the first hour the park was open. My suggestion is get there before the gates open, get to the fast pass line first and get those, then go straight to the ride and get in the normal line. The wait won't be bad, then you can ride again using the fast passes shortly after. When we were there, if you tried to go later and stand in line, it was a 2 hour wait. Not worth it.

In either park, definitely use the fast passes for the most popular rides.

We stayed at the Hojo, it has a decent water park on site and is a short walk to the gates. We ended up not getting a car as all we did was Disney on this trip, but if you are going to hit many other attractions then I would've gotten it.
Ryan Coke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ryan Coke For This Useful Post: