View Single Post
Old 01-18-2017, 12:44 PM   #2
dino7c
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by manwiches View Post
I have seen very little talk about his weekly article on Sportsnet. As all of us know, he's one of, if not the best, in the business. I always look forward to this article on Wednesday's, and have always wanted to see other people's thoughts on his opinions, insights, and reporting.

I'll try to update this thread weekly with the link and any quotes I find interesting.

With that being said, here is today's

Jan 18, 2017

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/3...n-shattenkirk/

This would definitely put advantage Oilers going forward... A bonafide top 2 for their core? Yikes...

There's been a lot of lover directed towards Carolina lately, and rightly so. It's intriguing to read more and more about them, considering all I ever see is their highlight packages.

I've been very vocal of my heritage on this board, but this really intrigues me. I hope to see the game grow significantly in China and other Asian territories. I know for a fact that there is an ice hockey league in Hong Kong, primarily (ok, almost exclusively) being played in with ex-pats. Outside of this (at least in Hong Kong), not many are interested in hockey, unless they have lived or are from Canada. One of my cousins is not as keen on it, however do follow from time to time, as her and her husband lived in Vancouver for 10 years. My other family and friends who live there could care less.
for a couple months...losing assets and then losing the player for nothing

Oilers gonna win the cup? highly doubt it