View Single Post
Old 06-05-2017, 09:29 AM   #506
GirlySports
NOT breaking news

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northendzone View Post
last night on the news the reporter commented on how apparently ISIS is calling for more attacks during the holy month of Ramadan.

makes me sad to think that during a holy month, this group would be encouraging more attacks. maybe for Christmas, christians should start praying for round the clock saturation bombings of ISIS strongholds.

i'll never get these zelots as it seems you are either with them or against them - and I 'd like to think that most people are interested in respecting and accepting them, but these constant seemingly random attacks are likely fracturing joe publics opion of them (which may be their ultimate goal).

I can only wonder how much longer it is until there are incidents like this happening on a regular basis in Canada and the US
It is their goal. not only hating them, they are trying to make joe public hate all muslims in general. They are trying to show all muslims that see? you are going the wrong direction, people really hate you so why change away from what islam really is. Come back to us. We'll appreciate you and show you the way.

GirlySports is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GirlySports For This Useful Post: