View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 11:19 PM   #25
theonlywhiteout
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by V View Post
this video is haunting and amazing. something about the letters just.. i dunno. weirds me out in a good way. ok so i did some googling, and the letters were to pat, matts grandmother who passed away.

Pat,
There's no way to know where to go from here. It seems to me I've been thinking about it all these years you've been gone, like there was some big mystery out there coming for me. But the longer I sit here and wait for it the more I realise that it's never going to be the same. That it was up to me to go and dispel the myth of it myself, that having realised that, it's like my feet are stuck in cement and I can't move. You know Chris has kids now, a boy and a girl and you'd love them. Tamer than we were when we were little. I look at them and think that maybe Chris had it figured out a long time ago. That he went searching and figured out that there's just some old man behind a curtain pulling ropes and levers. Sometimes I want to ask him about it, but I can't bring myself to do it. What would he think I wonder? Who would be the failure then?

Pat,
Couldn't sleep again last night. It's been like that lately, don't know why really. Haven't really been bothered by it for a while, so it's back to the ceiling watch and
the numbers and the remembrances of fates I've lost. Why do I do that do you suppose? Just like I think of you.

I put Matt Good up with Gord Downie for his writing.

Last edited by theonlywhiteout; 11-22-2010 at 11:38 PM.
theonlywhiteout is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to theonlywhiteout For This Useful Post: