View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 12:19 PM   #7
E.h
Draft Pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockstar View Post
E.h, I bought those exact headphones a few weeks ago from Best Buy, opened them, walked down the street two blocks, turned around, walked back and returned them. I thought they were awful.

They didn't fit snug to my head; instead they just sorta sat there. There was no tension on the headband which would keep them tight(er) against the side of yuor head. Maybe it's because of the fold-up capability; I'm not sure.

So what happened was that the headphones would fall off if I turned my head quickly, and it sounded like I was listening to AM radio.

So I picked up some Sony noise-canelling headphones from Future Shop (retailed at $86, but I showed the salesman a website that sold them for $50 so he sold them to me at $50). Actually now, I believe Future Shop has lowered the price of them to $50 everywhere. Thanks to me! (?) Maybe.

Great sounding headphones. Very comfortable, and good power for the price. The noise cancelling feature works pretty well, but it gives me a wierd headache only minutes after turning it on. Makes my neck ,head, and shoulders ache, if you can believe it. Good thing you don't need to have it on.

I do recommend them, though. I know most people don't get a headache from the noise-cancelling technology.

Well to be honest I have a rather large head so the do fit pretty snug I guess it does have a lot to do with the size of your ears , head etc.

Nice! I heard those a pretty damn good.
E.h is offline   Reply With Quote