View Single Post
Old 06-10-2017, 02:26 PM   #494
diskonect
Draft Pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnes View Post
For people who want to see more of the camp life, this current season of Survivor New Zealand shows way too much at camp and its a real chore to watch sometimes. They also were given a tonne of stuff. You see them applying sunscreen, playing with cards and writing in journals. They also store their clothes in ziplock bags.

Australian Survivor last year was probably the best in terms of showing the entire Survivor experience. Production quality was on par with the US version but the players emphasized honesty and friendship way too much that the gameplay became predictable.
I completely agree with you about Survivor New Zealand. I can see they were trying to copy the breadth of Survivor Australia, but really failed to do so. Long story short, the people they cast just aren't interesting.

Australian Survivor last year, in my opinion, was probably one of the best Survivor seasons ever. It had a perfect balance of Camp Life, Strategy and Twists. I think Survivor AU last year was way above anything Survivor US has been able to do in the last 5ish seasons.
diskonect is offline   Reply With Quote