View Single Post
Old 03-23-2017, 07:11 AM   #1259
Erick Estrada
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Panthers Fan View Post
EE, I'm not trying to bag on you, but you post a lot in this thread about how things are unrealistic. It's just a little unnecessary and it distracts from the discussion about the story or characters. I know someone else brought it up, but maybe you can just not bother posting this stuff.

This is a show that requires a high level of willing suspension of disbelief. If don't think it's productive to focus on the banal minutiae.
I think this is why the show is so love/hate for fans. It's one of the more polarizing shows in recent memory as it's the most popular show on TV yet is also considered by many as the worst show on TV. Most adults simply can't turn off their brains when they watch but we also can't close our eyes to it. If you go to any other forum discussion on TWD it mirrors this one. I'm also not the only person discussion how unrealistic things are so while you may have a point it's not just me that brings this stuff up. I wouldn't have even brought up the hot wire thing if someone else didn't. I think it's obvious that I don't love the show to the same degree as some others here but at the same time I still watch every episode so I believe I have just as much right to post as anyone else. Also to be fair I typically don't resort to calling episodes terrible like some do and I focus on the stuff that keeps the show from being great rather than condemn it for being bad.
Erick Estrada is offline   Reply With Quote