View Single Post
Old 03-16-2017, 11:12 AM   #222
Parallex
I believe in the Jays.

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash Walken View Post
If you have Tai as part of your core alliance you'll never win.

Guy is too easily manipulated and too ready to flip on his partners.
That's kind of odd to say now because in this episode he didn't flip on his partners (his partners in this case being the group composed of the group he started with). He tried to keep Caleb but the other three obviously weren't having it.

Props and Slops:

Props:
Troyzan: Gawd that sucks to say but guy got an idol without making it obvious that he was looking for one. I'm worried that he might be going far... he's been fairly prominent in the episodes without an element of danger (risk of going home) surrounding him.

Ozzy: Liked his confessional about how he's the veteran.

Slops:
Sandra: That hurt's to say because I lurv Sandra... but the reaction she got (particularly from Malcolm) in regards to the goats. It's a bad look for her to get that reaction, she must have pushed really hard off-camera to get that reaction because it didn't seem like she objected that strongly to letting them go (personally I think they should have eaten the goats... when they went to 3 tribes they should think that they're following the Cambodia model for tribes, 2-3-2-1, which puts the lifespan of this new tribe at 7 days. Goat + Goat + Chicken + Chicken + Chicken + Rewards won... that's a significant advantage on the rest of the cast in protein/energy). Still, if the rest of the tribe doesn't want to eat the goat then you don't push to eat the goat.

JT: You ditch your tribe in the middle of the ocean and obviously go looking for idols? *facepalm* So far his game has been talking about chickens, obviously looking for idols (and not finding one), and talking about goats. That's not a winners edit.

Last edited by Parallex; 03-16-2017 at 11:16 AM.
Parallex is offline   Reply With Quote