View Single Post
Old 01-21-2016, 12:24 PM   #51
Sliver
evil of fart

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMG!WTF! View Post
I had a weird experience this week. I was staying at a friend's house in the country for a couple days taking care of their dog. I slept in the downstairs bedroom and woke up at 2am with the dog's nose about six inches from my face. He was panting like he had been running around so I assumed he needed out. We did a little walk outside, came back in, went to sleep. 3am, same thing. Huffing and puffing dog nose. So we went upstairs and slept in the living room.

Next night, same thing except I made him go back to sleep. Bad move. I had this horrible dream. I woke up screaming. The dog was like, ya, see, I freaking told you. In the dream there were these native/tribal looking people all dancing in a circle with skulls spinning around on sicks and they were trying to make me watch them sacrifice a woman. Totally weird and very real. I couldn't make them go away when I woke up. So realistic.

So the people got home and asked how everything was. I told them about the dreams. Here's how the conversation went...

"All good but I had the weirdest dreams."
"Oh really?. What about?"
"Nothing really. Just these weird native people, like Aztecs or something..."
"Oh yeah. Were they dancing around in a circle trying to get your attention?"
"Ummmm yah"
"And did they have skulls spinning around on sticks?"
"MmmHmm"
"Yah. The dog hates them."

That's really weird. They've both had the same dream. I don't get it. As if living in the country isn't creepy enough.
Just a second here. That is fataing crazy. This really happened? Does that not freak your friends out? What do they have to say about it?
Sliver is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sliver For This Useful Post: