Thread: Mortgage Broker
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2008, 12:13 PM   #1
Mike Oxlong
Got Oliver Klozoff

Exp:
Default Mortgage Broker

Hello all in CP land,

I have somewhat recently started a new career as a mortgage broker.

If anyone is in need of financing for a new home, rental property or vacation property I would be happy to help them out.

If you find that you are in debt and would like to refinance your current residence I can help you put a plan together for that as well.

I work with over 40 different lenders so I have TONS of of different programs and options available to me. We can quite often beat the interest rate you are getting with your bank as well.

If your current mortgage is up for renewal please feel free to contact me and I will let you know if you are getting a good interest rate from your bank. Often times they send out renewal notices just assuming the client is going to renew without rate shopping. Lots of times they are right and the client is locked into a rate that is way higher than they should be paying.

We have lots of programs for people who are self employed as well.

Best part of using a mortgage broker is that my services are free. I work for you to find you the best program for your needs.

Any questions please feel free to contact me. I'll do my best to answer everyone's questions ASAP.
Mike Oxlong is offline   Reply With Quote