View Single Post
Old 04-04-2024, 03:58 AM   #3318
Tiger
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino7c View Post
lol that's why all your buddies called me out on it and one even bet me it wouldn't happen...then went into the witness protection program apparently
I have far and away the best crypto record on this thread, people can chose who they want to listen to
Crypto millionaire from 10k investment or butthurt clowns that have been wrong over and over again
The funny part is I agree with you, I've been invested in crypto for years after sitting on the sidelines watching for years before that think i should but not understanding it at that point. But I guess the first rule of crypto is always brag about your crypto.

All I'm saying is you sound like a real tool every time you post in this thread. I hope you can actually take this criticism and note I'm not jealous of you,I am impressed with your bet, but I think you're being an asshat and the fact we are on the 'same' side actually makes me embarassed to have you on the team.

Last edited by Tiger; 04-04-2024 at 06:26 AM.
Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tiger For This Useful Post: