View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 11:59 AM   #95
valo403
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickerjones View Post
No, my post says I have posted before giving my opinions I would feel safer if I had one or even that I liked shooting them, opinions that arent't good enough reasons for people here. Hell, I have been told things like I am just another NRA /GOP sucker. Before Christmas I literally had 2 HATE messages from what I have to think is trolling posters ,since their join dates were recent, one of which said You should shoot yourself to see how much getting shot hurts ( or something to that effect), and I have also been told that I was raised/brought up wrong. That's not stuff that isn't right and I dont really have a want or a need to hear it again....If PIM got any messages or responses like I got I dont blame him for wanting to take a leave from CP.
First, those PM's and messages like that aren't acceptable, sorry that happened.

My point in asking you isn't to paint you as an NRA sucker, it's to find out what your actual reasoning behind your position is. This isn't about what you like, it's about why it should be legal for anyone to walk in and buy a handgun with incredibly limited restrictions. Does that not seem ridiculous to you? If not, why?