View Single Post
Old 03-27-2017, 01:13 PM   #206
Vinny01
Franchise Player

Exp:

I was a fair weather NFL fan through most of my 20's. As a kid I was a cowboys fan and a Broncos fan but not really hardcore either way. I got into fantasy football 4 years ago with my buddies and the last 3 years my wife joined a woman's fantasy league. NFL fandom in our house has increased substantially every year with this being the year we choose a team. Most of my friends root for the Seahawks and I have chosen to dislike that team (a lot of the supporters I am friends with also support the Canucks in hockey so maybe that is the reason behind it?)

A friend of mine is a Cowboys fan and almost had me convinced at the start of last year to pick them but then I heard about the potential for Vegas to get a team, but not any team, they would get the Raiders who are one of the best brands in the league. I watched a fair bit of their games last year and my wife and I decided if thebmove happens we are on the bandwagon now and going forward.

I know a lot of people in the Bay Area are pissed but I am ecstatic on the news. The one thing the Seahawks had was a close proximity and direct flights from Calgary. Vegas is just as easy a location to get to with all kinds of great restaurants, shows, NHL, parties etc.

I am stoked as the Raiders gained 3 lifelong fans today
Vinny01 is offline   Reply With Quote