View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 08:51 AM   #115
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanna Sniper View Post
I more have it from the perspective and watching long enough to understand that there's a very fine line when a legendary fighter sticks around too long.

I've watched many legend fighters or even any athlete get surpassed by sub-par athlete s at the end of their career. Once they are officially washed up everyone goes back looks at that first loss and now say he was washed up then and should have never come back

41-year-old versus a 29 prime athlete. Time is a motherf'er and defeats every man regardless how talented they are.

For me, this is Floyd Vs Time

He'll be fighting a younger, taller, heavier and reach opponent with a skillset that doesn't deserve to even approve for a fight
Even at 41 Mayweather has fought a style that isn't what you'd call taxing. Strip was Conor's skill set except for boxing and this fight is going to be lop sided, Conor's reach and weight isn't going to make a difference.

Basically there isn't going to be a knockout, there's no money made for this, and its going to go as long as it can, probably 10 out of 12 rounds, and I doubt Conor is going to have any gas left by round 9.

He's going to go after Mayweather hard at the start, its the only thing he can do. Mayweather will put up his usual shield and wear let Conor rage against him, sometime around round 6 or 7 those arms are going to get heavy.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CaptainCrunch For This Useful Post: