Old 07-26-2017, 10:52 AM   #41
Resolute 14
In the Sin Bin

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Era View Post
You mean Malcolm Turnbull? This guy?

Don't know much about him.
The nature of your links indicates to me that you really don't know much about him. I'm even 50/50 on whether or not you even knew his name before you googled it. Of course, I gave you a specific reason to google his name, but you will have a hard time convincing me that you follow Australian politics closely.

Quote:
Well, this boils down to the interest of the individual. Some people have an incredible level of interest in what is going on in certain countries or with certain issues, so they actively will follow sources of information that informs them on those issues. Sort of like this site. You have people from all over the world who come here for information about the Flames. You have a thread where people come to discuss American politics, and for the most part, the people are pretty well informed. It all depends on interests and desire to know more on given topics.
Yes, it boils down to the interest of the individual. But we're really talking about the herd here. And for the herd (i.e.: the rest of the world), their knowledge of Justin Trudeau is encapsulated by things like his staged photobombs and his complete pwnage of Trump's handshake games going viral.

The reality of Trudeau is, as I said, considerably more complex and something that largely only Canadians themselves are aware of or care about.
Resolute 14 is offline   Reply With Quote