View Single Post
Old 01-04-2016, 02:43 PM   #49
Krovikan
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke View Post
I also wish they'd spent more time on the fact that the two women who found the car in the junk-yard did it in about 20 minutes. That place was HUGE, there were thousands of cars there and there is a video interview with Steven indicating that someone had told him that the police had placed the car there.

And thats not even getting into the fact that the car was on the far side of the property, on a ridge, right near the car-compactor.

So some person says the car was placed there and then two random women who were 'Guided by God' found a needle in a haystack in barely 20 minutes.
To be fair, if I was looking in a junk yard for a car that was missing and it was suspected to be involved in a criminal affair the car compactor would be a good place to start as tools to destroy evidence would be my first though. So if I was a search party leader that would be where I would tell them to start.

What I found strange is why it was so close to the compactor and why the evidence was destroy, the entire prosecutions case was about them destroying evidence. They are a scrape yard and they don't destroy the biggest piece, puzzling to me.
Krovikan is offline   Reply With Quote