Old 11-12-2013, 10:21 AM   #29
strombad
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:
Default GTD - Sharks vs Flames - 7:00 - SNet-W

Quote:
Originally Posted by JobHopper View Post
Game 18 and 10 points out of 8th place.

Flames need to turn things around here and fast. As I've mentioned, I'm not to impressed with how Jay Feaster has been managing this team. You just hope he doesn't make some bonehead move like trading TJ Brodie now that he's acquired Ladislav Smid.

Brodie is a top 3 player on this team and more than likely who most other teams are after.

Joe Colborne will more than likely end up on the tope line with Hudler and Cammalleri at some point in this game if Backlund doesn't score tonight.

Mikael has 1 goal more than Chris Butler. Mikael has more less played himself off this team and since we're coming up to the 20 game mark he's more than likely done as a Flame.

Same with Jay Feaster who resigned him this summer. At this point you have to wonder if Brian Burke will take over the GM duties or give Bob Hartley the GM duties along with the coaching. Bob has a better vision for the team in my opinion and is about winning were Feaster almost sounds like he's happy to just tank. That's unacceptable for the Calgary Flames organization as they don't do that.

Reto Berra making his Dome debut, he'll play well as well as the defense group, who have been playing well as a whole.

The problem is scoring, everything is coming from Hudler and Cammalleri. Maybe try putting Backlund on a line with Stajan. Or try Galiardi or Jones with Hudler and Cammalleri.

Probably see some points tonight from Monahan, Baertschi and Reinhart which will be a bonus.

Flames have had a few days off here between games and should rebound with a win tonight.

Flames win 5-2
Not sure if serious....

EDIT: Now that I know serious, most hilarious post of the week. But that sad kind of hilarious where you feel like a terrible person for laughing but you laugh anyway.

Last edited by strombad; 11-12-2013 at 10:28 AM.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to strombad For This Useful Post: