View Single Post
Old 04-12-2024, 11:30 AM   #5526
Sliver
evil of fart

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by photon View Post
How different is the G70 from the G80? The G70 seems more like what I would be interested in, but I always hear now nice the G80 is.

No BMWs in that mix?
I don't fit in the two BMWs that interested me, unfortunately. The M2 is tiny and the three series' B pillar protrudes into the car super far right where my shoulders are (I sit beside the b pillar in cars). This causes me to have to lean toward the center of the car. Since I'm not a gymnast it's off the table for me.

I like the G70, but I think I like the Stinger more. Stinger has a hatch and two analog gauges with a digital screen between them. The G70, on the other hand, has 1/3 analog and 2/3 digital. I had a hard time liking that for some reason. G70 has options for days, super cool paint color options great warranty and is just generally pretty awesome. Love the exterior styling as well. I bet a used one would be a pretty great deal.

G80 is great, but then you are into a bigger car. More luxurious, more refined, nicer finishing, better tech...just overall awesome, but it's not a small car.
Sliver is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sliver For This Useful Post: