View Single Post
Old 09-23-2016, 09:24 AM   #154
polak
In the Sin Bin

Exp:

The after credit scene made me think they're going to start a new part of the story with the Joey Badass character and Mobly and the other girl. Sounded like they were trying to reverse the hack? Which doesn't make sense if Elliots jail friend was actually Dark Army (unless he's there to kill them which would be a dumb cliffhanger).

The phone call with Tyrell and Angela was after Elliot was shot as the power outages were happening so he's still alive. Of course Angela has to have some crazy part in this because everything needs to be not as it appears... Stupid.

Just a stupid way to end the season. I liked all of the FBI, Darlene, Angela (up until Angela meets White Rose) stuff but all of the Elliot "what's real and what's not" nonsense got stale quick since his story wasn't moving forward at all. I did like the FBI reveal and I buy that the FBI let Elliot sit in jail. They didn't want to send the rest of F Society into hiding. Since Tyrell is obviously alive (Assuming Elliot was actually shot, stupid) then I wonder what the shell casing in the arcade was from.

I'll give season 3 a shot but it's going to be a short leash. This show has fallen hard from season 1. I wouldn't even recommend it to others after that debacle.

The Finale is sitting at 70% on RT. Worst score for an episode of Mr Robot by a lot. Frankly I'm surprised it has 70% fresh reviews....

Last edited by polak; 09-23-2016 at 11:57 AM.
polak is offline   Reply With Quote