View Single Post
Old 11-16-2023, 05:03 AM   #31
Locke
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by devo22 View Post
maybe a 3 or 4? I don't know, things haven't been great. My mom's cancer is back and she's going through another round of chemo right now, and it sucks. Lost an uncle a few weeks ago to cancer as well. Personally, I'm having some health struggles as well, mainly anxiety issues that come and go. Financially, there's been some unexpected things coming up and that hasn't exactly helped my mental well-being in the last weeks.

There's positives and I think it could definitely be worse, but it could also be a lot better. Trying to be optimistic.
And you're a Manchester United and Calgary Flames fan.

I think if you're a Calgary Flames fan your ceiling is like a 5...after that maybe other teams can drag you up...but lets be honest, most drag you down.

In all seriousness, I'm sorry to hear about your struggles. While we cheer for rival soccer teams we're all in this together and, frankly, none of us, should ever walk alone. Regardless of affiliation.

This Post Has Been Distilled for the Eradication of Seemingly Incurable Sadness.

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a Fire Exit. - Mitch Hedberg
Locke is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Locke For This Useful Post: