View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 12:16 PM   #5
worth
Franchise Player

Exp:

Thanks for the responses guys.

I will look and see if I try to download it through iTunes again if it will say that I purchased it and download it. Problem is, I can't remember everything I downloaded.

Interesting about calling apple support to have them reset the download. That might work.

Yeah, very true I could acquire the album though other means. I may do that if the other solution doesn't work, for the ones I remember anyway.

Hmm, I will have to check if it synced to the address book. I'm on Vista so I will check when I get home. I know I didn't sync it on purpose.

I will look at that software as well.

I'm wary about retentions. I already went down that road once when I got my original iPhone. They had this big speal that they weren't supposed to give me the phone for the new customer price, yada yada.

They also said I could buy out my contract, but I would be at the maximum, which is $200. I thought it would be more than that. It would be worth it to buy it out and restructure my plan if I weren't going to get a smart phone based on the fact I'm paying $25/month for data on a phone that can't use data. $25/month * 28 months is $700.
worth is offline   Reply With Quote