View Single Post
Old 08-15-2017, 12:50 PM   #9
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Oh there's complete anxiety involved here and also a lot of moments of complete depression, some driven by the anxiety and the things that I'm going through, some that are attributed to the actual damage caused that showed up on the scan.

At least that's how it was described to me.

There's treatments that involved drugs that won't improve the symptoms, but will probably help me with what I'm going through right now in terms of moods and frustration. I just don't like the idea of the treatments, there's a cost to those and not monetarily, and that concerning.

I mean I have dealt with the physical symptoms through workouts and changing how I do that, I don't lift weights anymore because that just added to the physical problems. I do a lot of DDPYoga and other things that help with flexibility and strength and cardio

On the mental side of things I keep busy and out of the house, because honestly the deep dark fears I guess that I have really come to the forefront when I'm not doing anything, like watching TV, or sleeping.

There's really not a surgical option being presented, I mean pretty much damaged is damaged, the brain's pretty good at rewiring stuff, but its never going to be the same.

At some point I tell myself, I'll just be able to accept whats going on and it will become the new normal.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CaptainCrunch For This Useful Post: