View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 09:26 AM   #31
CsInMyBlood
Franchise Player

Location: F*** me. We're so f***ing good, you check the f***ing standings? Lets f***ing go! F***ing practice!
Exp:

I had seasons tickets in the nose bleeds, they were so cheap and came with a West Jet or Air Canada voucher that let you fly anywhere in Canada. The voucher was almost worth as much as I paid for the tickets. The best part is there were so little Flames fans in the building on most nights we would just move down to the sweet seats.

I remember going to a Flames Oilers game and being there an hour early for some reason. A pack of about 10 Oiler fans came up, one of them with a sign that stated "The Young Guns are shooting blanks!" My friends and I started giving them the gears and they were right into it giving it back and forth until the game started.

After the first period it was 5-0 Edmonton. The horror. The Oiler fans were relentless. One of my buddies turned to me during the intermission and said, "Dude, I seriously can't take this, can we leave?" It was the first and only game I have ever left early from, there just wasn't anything to say.

Before we even got out of the parking lot it was 7-0. I believe the game ended 10-1. Dark dark times indeed. I really don't want to go through that again.

Backlund for Selke 2017 2018
Oilers suck.
CsInMyBlood is offline   Reply With Quote