View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 10:43 PM   #30
Meelapo
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliver View Post
I'm with your neighbour 100%. I'm currently in a minor disagreement with my neighbour because he does not want to replace our shared fence that is 20 years old and literally falling down. There is nothing you can do to compel a neighbour to put in their share for a fence if they don't want to.

Did your fence need replacing? If so, then you owe him some money. Obviously he should have talked to you first but WTH are you complaining about? I'd be over the moon if my neighbour handled all of the hassle of making a fence appear between our yards without me having to lift a finger. It can't be hard to work out what materials cost so pay him 50% of that and throw him a little something for his time as well. You should probably include a note of apology while you're at it.

Until you fix that, I say good on this guy for finding ways to screw you over, although I'm sure he'd just be happier if you paid him the money you owe him.
There was no fence to being with. It was a new fence. The only reason I mentioned the fence business is because he might be using this to just do as he pleases. This has nothing to do with a fence really. The issue is the parking lot and all the broken down cars.
Meelapo is offline   Reply With Quote