View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 10:02 PM   #26
Nage Waza
Offered up a bag of cans for a custom user title

Exp:

I had a post a while back about my neighbor yelling at me for my blue bin sitting too close to his car, which was illegally parked. Once he knew that I knew the car was parked illegally (it was within 5 inches of my driveway, not 1.5 meters), he started running his compressor and lawn mower from 8 to 10 pm nightly. The machines ran nightly until I told him I was in the process of trying to have him labeled as a 'nuisance neighbor' so that a simple 311 call would hit his wallet basically whenever I wanted (I think what happens is the officer would understand that my neighbor was not running his compressor for any other reason than to harass us, which is a no no). I followed that up with telling him to quit being a low life and his wife offered a truce. That might be your best bet, compile everything you have on him, from cars, to oil leaks, to driving on your lawn, parking in your driveway, threats regarding a fence, etc., and then call 311. They can give some guidance
I hated living next to a jerk, but he eventually moved.

It might be cool to change your wireless SSID to something interesting about your neighbor.
Nage Waza is offline   Reply With Quote