View Single Post
Old 03-06-2024, 07:59 AM   #6
photon
The new goggles also do nothing.

Exp:

Pretty compatible, though she really likes plantains for breakfast and even the smell grosses me out I often eat breakfast in my office if we're having breakfast about the same time.

Both her and my kid can't tolerate any level of spicy though, so I have to be very careful. Last batch of turkey chili I made was barely spicy but neither could eat it.

I also like super sweet stuff but she doesn't, she'll usually prefer a muffin over a donut.

But otherwise we can mostly eat what the other makes.

Well other than she's a pretty poor cook lol. She overcooks everything for one. To the point I think she buys some meats on purpose just because she knows I'm not going to let her cook it . So my inherent laziness is in a constant struggle with just eating the really bland soup or dish that's more boiled/steamed than roasted/fried and cooking myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geraldsh View Post
When we were newly wed my wife had very rudimentary cooking skills but I quietly ate everything she placed before me. A mere 52 years later her meals rival anything i can find in any restaurant. Our taste buds are in sync when it comes to spices.
I'm jealous.