View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 09:48 AM   #50
wookster
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Hey Keith, aka: Everlast - I have a question and probably a request for your furnace skills. I bought a house in Cranston, it was build in 05 and I am finding a problem when it comes to the furnace system. its a 2-storey house, the master bedroom is on the 2nd floor and doesn't get any heat. there is one register in the bedroom and when the furnace is on, there is no air blowing through the register. I can feel heat if I put my hand there, but its just kind of radiating out, not being blown out with air. There is another register in the ensuite bathroom and it works fine, warm air blows out. The other rooms on the 2nd floow are fine as well. I had thought maybe a blockage but cannot find anything, plus, we have an air circulation fan attached to the furnace as well and if we turn this on, air will blast out of that register in the master bathroom just fine. Any thoughts on this? I believe I am due for a furnace cleaning as well, maybe we can discuss, hopefully your coverage includes Cranston. Thanks.
wookster is offline   Reply With Quote