View Single Post
Old 04-25-2024, 03:29 PM   #6250
Azure
Had an idea!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGG View Post
Not to put words in peoples mouth but I suspect they blame Hamas for those deaths which allows them to not have to consider the question.
I don't blame Hamas 100% because I feel Israel could operate differently to avoid civilian causalities. But I also think Israel has decided that the time for that is past, and the reason for that is Oct 7.

It has basically turned into a campaign for vengeance, and we all know how that usually ends.

Also, the reason I don't bother responding to the the stupidity of 'oh you just make excuses for Israel' is because it goes without saying that during a time of war, the aggressor almost always operates in a way that is extremely regretful after the fact. Even if they think their cause is justified, and even if we all agree that the cause is justified. In WW2 we firebombed cities and justified it. Not calling this WW2, because it isn't to us, but Israel has clearly approached it from that direction.

Also, if we really want to blame someone, blame our government for turning a blind eye to where our money was going the past 20 years. Because it funded and helped create this mess.
Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Azure For This Useful Post: