View Single Post
Old 08-13-2014, 01:37 PM   #1
combustiblefuel
Franchise Player

Exp:
Default 'War machine" on the run. The Dog has taken up the chase.7 Arrest warrants issued.

Bellatar MMA Star War machine formerly known as Jon Koppenhaver is wanted in a Violent assault of Christy Mack and one unidentified Man. Christy Mack was left with 18 broken bones, missing teeth and a ruptured liver. Before the attack on her he made Mack shower in front of him and sawed her hair off with a dull knife. War machine has been ler go by Bellatar.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5672346.html
Quote:
At about 2 am Friday morning, Jon Koppenhaver arrived unannounced to my home in Las Vegas, NV, after he broke up with me in May, he moved out of my house and back to San Diego. When he arrived, he found myself and one other fully clothed and unarmed in the house. Without a single word spoken, he began beating my friend; once he was finished, he sent my friend away and turned his attention to me. He made me undress and shower in front of him, then dragged me out and beat my face.
Charges included.

1 count battery resulting in substantial bodily harm
1 count battery by strangulation
2 counts battery with substantial bodily harm
1 count open and gross lewdness
1 count assault with deadly weapon
1 count coercion/threat with force

After hearing about this absolutely Brutal attack. Dog the Bounty hunter had given him 24 hours to turn himself in.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/8/13...wn-war-machine

Quote:
I have friends in the MMA world, so you know how that goes. If it's something that happens in your domain or area of expertise then you know what's going on. We heard about it right away. And there was a couple of people who requested that we get involved so, that's what I do for a living. That's how we actually first found out about it. It took awhile for the seven warrants, or whatever it is, to be on paper and be issued. I can't pull the trigger until [those] are out there. Once everything was entered into the system, we could do our thing.
Graghic photos
Spoiler!

Last edited by combustiblefuel; 08-13-2014 at 03:00 PM.
combustiblefuel is offline   Reply With Quote